Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, October 12, 2009

Thrid time is a charm

I thought I would be productive today and hammer out homework walk the dog cycle and do it all. Instead it was a slow morning I barley studied before I got fed up and hopped on the bike. I am a terrible student. I hate studying I am aweful at it i get side track by anything even if there is nothing in the room. Kelcie is a great studier she usually forces me to study and I try to use it as motivation but I i just really hate studying.

Anyways so I got fed up of sitting at that fucking desk and I suited up and hit the road. The ride started out good I was tired but at least it was nice out. I had trouble maintaining my usual speeds I guess I was finally gassed from the 2 prior workouts. During the summer i had cycled through some shitty weather but nothing like i was about to encounter. Out of nowhere I found myself in a snowstorm and the road was covered in slush. At this point I yelled at the earth and turned around. the ride back was freezing. When I got home I hopped in the rollers cause I am not one to let a workout go unfinished. The bomber game was on so i got into that and the time went fairly smoothly.


Cycle:
Distance:???
Time: 90min
Speed: under 20 i think??
Avg HR: 131

No comments:

Post a Comment