Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Put my hands up

The radio here in saskatoon is ridiculous. Its like 10 songs on repeat. One song in particular has become the song of the trip. Mylie Syrus Party in the usa 'put my hands up, there singing my song, partys not goin away yeaaaaaaaa theres a party in the USA". Its hilarious.

Work was good today we worked long and hard.I counld not get a groove goin today. I was outta sync all day. I knew I needed to work out later today.

For lunch we went to fudruckers. This burger place you can make your own burgur. It was insanly american. It was pack with fatties you could order a 1 lb burger it was stupid. Good burgers though.

After a hard days work I was able to make it to the pool. It was good cause my ymca card from winnipeg worked out here. So free swimmin. I just did a qiuick on cause i am not pushin any more i learnt my lesson i dont need to be gettin sick now. Your race schdule is set.

After the work out chad and i went for wings. They were unbelable. When we got back in the truck i said it was a 1 in 9 chance that the song would be on. I start the truck and what do you know? That fuckin song is on. ahahaha

What an amazing day

Swim:
2000/40 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment