Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thanks Bud.

Today was a great day. A lot better then I thought it would be. This is why I need some help..... Anyways went into green drop this morning and they had routes for chad and I so I guess I have a job for a little while longer. The day fired up with mine and Chads usual tims coffee.

It was great and then i started hammering out lawns. I ended up completing 45 lawns by 12:30. Totally relaxing job sometimes. Didn't see any public all day. Went to aunts for lunch and then met Chad back at the shop.

I was home by 4 and had a good couple hours to study before I hit the pool. I also bought a car today. Its a 92 tercel, its fun, really good on gas and it will get me through lots of training.

I got to the pool around 7:45 cause lap swimming starts at 8. Little did I know they dont take payment till exactly 8. That pissed me off I argued a little with the clerk, but she was really dumb.

I had a good swim felt fairly powerful for the course of the workout. I was barley able to take a break enable to finish cause I barley had an hour if I even got the full hour.

After swimming I had to make a run to Kelcies to grab her cell phone charger. Only her dad was home cause his girlfriend gets hammered and paints ridiculous pictures to flood the walls and the basement of the house. Anyways I went in and said hey, he was tinkering in the basement. Anyways I grabbed the charger and was heading out when he asked if I was going upstairs. I said ya and he asked if I could take a ladder up I said sure and he said thanks bud. It was right then I realized he really does like me. Kelcie always says that I never believe her. But I have known Ken for a while now and the way he said it he actually likes me. Hes super chill talkin to me and always makes sure I eat. haha what a great guy.

Time to hit the sack. But what a day, and I thought I would have nothing to talk about.


Swim:
3000m/1:00:00/

No comments:

Post a Comment