Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Doing More

Today I did more then I planned to do. Unlike last week I was motivated. I am addicted to the high of exercise. Also the fact that it allows me to eat more. I had scheduled to only lift weights today but ended up doing more. The spontanaity of the decision allowed for a clear mental field and it turned out well. Here are some pics of the training tools I am currently using.
Dad's Road bike Specialized Tarmac: Photobucket

My commuter bike which isn't used for any specific training but is a joy to ride. And my girlfriend got me some flashy fast wheels for Christmas:
Photobucket

The rollers which are a Hoot:
Photobucket

And to keep me on pace a Garmin Forerunner 305:

Photobucket



Run:
30mins intervals including hill
avg pace 8:00min/mile

Weights:
Upper body
1hr


No comments:

Post a Comment