Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Full Day Full Power

I was on the go from when I woke up till right now which is going to bed. It was a busy busy day and I am gonna be busy for a while by the sounds of it with school work and training. Non the less in the gym today as busy as i was that time was designated for training. And I found I was able to seperate the other stresses and commit to just workin out. Now if only I can find a way to transfer that attention to school???? I will figure it out. I have been tring new things turning my phone off, writing more notes, drinking water to keep brain active. Seems to be working a bit but we will find out after midterms.


Run:
1/2hr intervals
avg pace 7:34 min/mile

Weights:
full lower body

No comments:

Post a Comment