Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Hem

So hopped on the treadmill today to do some intervals and my legs felt really good and strong but I was just gassed on the cardio. To me that is a sign of low iron levels. Because I felt strong I just could not transfer the O2. Anyways it was a solid workout was able to keep the speed up had to take a few breathers but non the less a speed improvment. As for the weight training session I felt awesome lots of power. I am getting very confedient with the squats and starting to make fast improvment. I also signed up for the winnipeg police service half marathon so i am excited and have some new motivation to really work hard on those run workouts. I also have a neffty idea for febuary. But that will have to wait.



1/2hr Run Int
1hr weights

No comments:

Post a Comment