Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, January 12, 2009

Workouts When Your Tired

It was a busy weekend. Saturday was a day off but There was still lots of running around to be done. And sunday was a full day of work teaching little ones how to snowboard. Although I was exhasusted from the day I knew that mentally I need to get the longer run of the week done. I decied to do a new route turns out it was shorter then I thought. At least i know for next time. But what was important is that even though i was tired the workout went well. It went better then some of the workouts I plan for. This one will be kept in the mental log for race day. To prove that i have more left in the tank then i think.




Sunday Longer Run

Distance:7.30 miles
Time: 59:35
Avg pace" 8:10 min/mile
Avg hr: 151 bpm.

No comments:

Post a Comment