Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Long Night

I am young and its friday night. Its a good day. Spent most of the day with the dog loungein aroung the house. When the afternoon rolled around things started to get real busy. I took Layla for a walk then I had to drop her off at kelcies while I went to grab some pizza. My friend Dave had invited me to the hockey game tonight so I figured it would be nice to have some za before hand. The game was fun we ended up drinkin at the bar in the arena but it was a good time. From there we headed to a friends house in the area for some more beers. It was good to see him open up a bit he has been going through some relationship problems. After that we still made it to a bowling ally for a couple rounds. kelcie has a friend that works there so it was dirty cheap and bowling is always a good time in winnipeg. All in all alot of ground was covered tonight. I hope it doesnt hurt to bad tomorrow.

Bike:
Duration: 1 hr
30min tempo
30min interval
Intensity: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment