Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Running Again

Its nice being unemployed and still getting paid. I spent the day running around to the airport to get a camera charger which I forgot in Saskatoon. Luckily they found it and I got it back and it still works. On my way back I went and picked up a bonus check for work that I did back in November. That was also nice to have for the holidays. And I also picked up a license for my dog which I have been meaning to do for a couple months now.

It was a beautiful day and I could not wait to get out of the car to start running. I decided today I was going to practice some active living and run to the gym. So I packed a back pack and headed out. It was actually nice out for once and I ended up taking layers off to cool down. For some reason though I couldn't seem to keep my heart rate down. I don't know if it was the extra weight of the pack, the cold ground and loss traction, or the cold air effecting my lungs. I have never really noticed the air effecting my lungs but I really felt it this time. I have also never really trained using heart rate so it will be interesting to do a comparison.

Run:
Duration: 41 min 15 sec
Distance: 5.4 mi
Avg. hr: 158
Avg. speed: 7.9 mi/h
Avg. pace: 7:38 / mi
Intensity: 4
Weights:
45 min

No comments:

Post a Comment