Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Noodle

Well Monday sure felt like Monday after that staff party. Although I must say my groin is feeling better. I spent them morning finalizing things with the accountant for the ski trip. The last time when some one else was running it there were some issues with the budget, but we seem to have things back under control. The other co-ordinarier and I then went for breakfast at a little hole in the wall downtown. They always have the best breakfasts. I had recently read that bacon is one of the best things for a hangover. My guess is its the salt which is helping you retain water. Needless to say I felt better after break fast.

I thought I would for sure need a nap in the afternoon. But I managed to stay busy around the house and stacked wood for a couple hours. Being Monday I swim with the club at pan-am. I push myself to swim in the fast lane, but I didn't know how I was gonna feel today. I am very touch when it comes to swimming. I must eat 2 hrs prior or I feel like I am gonna sink. I still wasn't feeling fully hydrated so I didn't know what to expect. To make things worse the water was warm....again. I hate warm water it makes me feel like a noodle. Cold water keeps me crisp and edgey.

I puttered my way through the warm up and actually felt surprisingly good. One of the main sets was a broken up 1500m. They asked if I wanted to lead. I said " Open bar staff party last night, I am a dragster today running on top fuel alcohol. I will probably die out." Although I did tire a bit nothing to to bad and me and the other top girl managed to hold 1:30s and lap the other two swimmers.

All in all by the end of the day I was feeling good.

Swim:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 3050.0 m
Avg. speed: 0.8 m/s
Avg. pace: 1:58 / 100 m
Intensity: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment