Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yoga for Power

Well it looks as though just because I said I was going to blog in the afternoons, I am busy in the afternoons. Go figure. Yesterday was good I spent the morning running errends doing some christmas shopping kept busy. Its good to be busy because an idle mind is the devils playground. I had to do a bike on tuesday and I was really looking forward to hopping on the trainer again. This session was an interval session and, the new purchuse came through again. The resistance was smooth all the way through the accelerations and it did not slip once. It truly is amazing technology.

I was pleased to find that after the workout, cycling did not agrivate my groin. I am hoping to be running again by thursday.

Today was busy, I made my self a decent breakfast. I really appreciate a good breakfast, and I havent cooked one for myself in a while. A friend texted me from school askin if I wanted to go do hot yoga. I figured the stretching would be good for the groin strain. It was awesome!! It was 90 mins of hot yoga I must have sweat out over a litre and I felt really energized after. From there I came home and headed to the dog park. Its the first day it has been nice in a while so we walked around for a while and got home just in time to head to swimming.

When it came time to head to the pool I felt loose, long, relaxed the perfect feeling for swimming. The rest of the swim went really well I was swimming in the top 2 and seemed to have lots of gas in the tank. The water was cooler today which also made things easier.


Tuesday Cycle:
Duration: 1 hr 5 min
Intensity: 4

Wednesday Swim:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 2850.0 m
Avg. hr: 0
Avg. speed: 0.8 m/s
Avg. pace: 2:06 / 100 m
Intensity: 4

2 comments:

  1. I do Yoga once a week and find it a great help. Probably because I dont stretch properly otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome. I am considering going once a week maybe twice a month.

    ReplyDelete