Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ok Back

I had my only exam today and for the last 3 days I have just been zoned out. Monday was wasted in a room but I still managed to blog. Yesterday nothing really happened and Kelcie asked me questions until I pretty much fell asleep.

Today was a true Winnipeg winter day. I was fucking cold. In the morning it was like -35 with the windchill and of course the car didnt start so I had to freeze my ass off and boost it.

I had wanted to get my workout in before my exam to help calm me but I ended up using all the time to study. Which is good cause I think the exam went well and I was able to swim after.

The swim felt good today I did a lot of pull. I am really trying to increase my turn over so I have been using the paddles. Its fun and new. Anyways I hope that since I am not forced to my room to study I will go have a little more fun.

Swim:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 3000.0 m
Avg. hr: 0
Avg. speed: 0.8 m/s
Avg. pace: 2:00 / 100 m
Intensity: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment