Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, December 7, 2009

Training as an equlibrium

Today if it was not for training I would not have much to talk about. Its the day after a weekend of hard drinking and I am being chased by the black dog. I guess that happens after 20-21 you dont just get hungover you get hungover and then midweek depression, haha I guess I see it as mental training.

I was up fairly early cause I went to bed early and got a solid nights sleep. I woke up well rested and fresh for monday. I spent the day studying and on my afernoon break I learned a new song on my gutiar. For the whole day I did not leave the house I barley ventured far from the computer. If it was not for swimming this blog would have to be about physical growth and aging/3200.

Anyways when I did go swimming I felt a little sore. My guess was it was from sitting in a chair hunched over books all day might have something to do with it. But when I got in the nice cold water of that training tank I was good to go. I felt strong I guess it was all the extra carbs. And I always have a drive to push through it if I feel off cause I enjoy going out and I dont want to let it effect training. Its a mental game I play with myself.

The rest of the swim went really well I am now swimming with the top 3 swimmers in the entire group. Last year at this time I was the slowest swimmer in the lane beside us. Not bad for one year of swimming. I swam a lot when I was younger so my stroke is decent but the power and fine tuning points just werent perfect. I had more running muscle. Now I feel I can get into the same groove as running while I am swimming. It feels good to have that centered feeling. Today training balance the day and it balanced my mind. What a great Monday.

Swim:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 3000.0 m
Avg. speed: 0.8 m/s
Avg. pace: 2:00 / 100 m
Intensity: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment