Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Staying Productive

Today being a Wednesday I have a three hour class in the evening so I have to get my workouts done in the day. I spent the morning playing with the new dremal tool my dad bought. I filed back the drop outs on my cannondale fixed gear. I just bought a color matched chain I am gonna have to post some pics. Anyways I got the chain real tight and was also able to maintain good alignment.

By the time I was finished with that I headed to school cause I had plans for a more time consuming workout. On the way to school I saw a guy riding a motorcycle..... No helmet...... In a t-shirt! its Dec 2 I guess he just wanted the last ride. He looked well over 50 to. Haha Some people age so well.

The downtown YMCA has really grown on me. I never wait for a lane, the water temp is good, and they have accurate timing clocks. I had a good swim I really feel I am becoming more efficient.

After the swim I followed it up with a weight session. Which also went really well. My body is really taking well to getting back into lifting weights. In the summer I didn't do much weight lifting because of work taking away a lot of time.

Then I had my last class this semester it was good I just need a good exam mark now and I am laughin. The night ended playin poker with the guy. Which I am also gettin better at.

Swim:
Duration: 55 min
Distance: 2600.0 m
Avg. hr: 0
Avg. speed: 0.8 m/s
Avg. pace: 2:07 / 100 m
Intensity: 5
Weights:
60min

No comments:

Post a Comment